Turn your kitchen into a mini Rise with our Donut Decorator Kit!
The new Rise Donut Decorator Kit is available now! Take home 12 un-iced Rise donuts along with glaze, vanilla and chocolate icing, sprinkles and cookies — everything you need to create a dozen donuts.
Donut Decorator Kits are available to order online — You’ll find them in the “Sweets” section of our online ordering system.
Order Your Donut Decorator Kit Here
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place donuts on a sheet pan and heat in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Place the donut glaze in a bowl big enough to dip the donuts into, stir the glaze well.
- Remove donuts from oven and let cool for one minute.
- Wearing gloves, dunk the donuts in the glaze and place on a draining rack or another sheet pan.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the glaze to set and the donuts to cool.
- Heat each bowl of icing in the microwave for 10 – 30 seconds. Icing should be hot (110ºF), but not overheated.
- Once icings are at correct temp, dip the donuts in the desired icing.
- Wait about 20 seconds to let the icing set and then sprinkle on your desired topping.
- Enjoy or save for later.